Erhalten Sie Zugang zu diesem und mehr als 180000 Büchern ab EUR 3,99 monatlich.
Think you know all there is to know about the Green Bay Packers? Well, here is the ultimate Green Bay Packers quiz challenge with a generous slew of questions all about this legendary NFL franchise. Green Bay Packers Trivia Questions - The Ultimate Green Bay Packers Quiz Book is sure to test even the most diehard Packers fan!
Sie lesen das E-Book in den Legimi-Apps auf:
Das E-Book (TTS) können Sie hören im Abo „Legimi Premium” in Legimi-Apps auf:
© Copyright 2023 Alex Armitage
All Rights Reserved
Green Bay Packers Trivia Questions
Think you know all there is to know about the Green Bay Packers? Well, here is the ultimate Green Bay Packer quiz challenge with endless questions all about this legendary franchise. Green Bay Packers Trivia Questions - The Ultimate Green Bay Packers Quiz book is sure to test even the most diehard Packers fan! The questions that follow are gentle at first but rest assured the difficulty will be amped at times and force even the most devoted Packers fan to put their thinking cap on. There are questions on the Lombardi era, the Lambeau, the modern era, the history of the team, players, trades, stadiums, and much more besides. So, without further ado, prepare to take on the ultimate Green Bay Packers trivia challenge!
(1) Who did The Sportscaster website rank as the worst ever Green Bay Packers player in a 2015 article?
(2) What were the primary colors in the first jerseys worn by the Packers after their formation?
(3) Who was the first Green Bay Packer to have his number retired?
(4) In which year was Reggie White signed by the Green Bay Packers?
(5) Where did the Packers originally play their home games when they were founded?
(6) Against which team did the quarterback Aaron Rodgers make his starting debut in 2008?
(7) In which year did the Packers play a game on national television for the first time?
(8) On December 31, 1967, the Green Bay Packers defeated the Dallas Cowboys 21-17. What did this game become known as in football lore?
(9) When did the Packers play their first game in London?
(10) What was the venue for the Packers first game in London?
(11) What is the current capacity of Lambeau Field?
(12) What rather endearing tradition do the Packers have when it comes to the transportation of the players to the summer practice field?
(13) What is the name of the coach who significantly improved the fortunes of the Packers when he took over in the early 1990s?
(14) Why was August 11, 2019 an important date for the Packers?
(15) What is the name of the surreal 1968 musical film that Ray Nitschke had a cameo in?
(16) Who famously scored five touchdowns for the Packers in a 42–27 win over the Baltimore Colts on December 12, 1965?
(17) Which Packers player had the nickname 'Gray Ghost of Gonzaga'?
(18) Which player was ejected from the field and punished with a suspension after a late gratuitous hit on Jim McMahon in a 1986 game against the Bears?
(19) Which singer got the lyrics slightly mixed up when she sang the national anthem at Super Bowl XLV?
(20) Lambeau Field was the first ground in the NFL to install an underground heating system to stop the pitch from becoming frozen. Is this statement true or false?
(21) Which two Packers coaching legends have bronze statues at Lambeau Field?
(22) Who did Clay Matthews spend a year playing for after he left the Packers?
(23) What alleged 'curse' did Dorsey Levens fall victim to?
(24) Who was named the game's Most Valuable Player in Super Bowl XLV?
(25) In which year did Mike McCarthy become the head coach of the Packers?
(26) Which Packers player was nicknamed The Majik Man?
(27) According to ESPN, where do the Packers rank in the NFL when it comes to average home attendances?
(28) In which year were the Packers founded?
(29) Where was Vince Lombardi born?
(30) What is the name of the serial killer that the Packers are unfortunately associated with?
(31) What is the name of the stadium that the Packers called home in 1923 and 1924?
(32) What is the name of the famous British singer and actor who has a Packers tattoo?
(33) What is the name of the Packers legend who won season 14 of Dancing with the Stars?
(34) What does the term 'Cheesehead' refer to?
(35) Who became the head coach of the Packers in 2000?
(36) Who had the longest tenure as Packers coach?
(37) In terms of points, what is the largest ever win by the Packers?
(38) Which game became known as the Snow Bowl?
(39) Which team did Jordy Nelson spend a year with after he left the Packers in 2017?
(40) Who did Mike Holmgren become the head coach of after he left the Packers?
(41) Who beat the Packers 61-7 in 1980?
(42) Who recently became the youngest Packers coach since Curly Lambeau?
(43) Who started nine games for the Packers in 2017 as a consequence of a collarbone injury to Aaron Rodgers?
(44) Which quarterback made his first start for the Packers on December 19, 2010 against the New England Patriots?
(45) What is the name of the defensive end who was the 10th overall selection in the 2001 NFL Draft but turned out to be a bit of a bust for the Packers?
(46) What is the name of the 90s animated sitcom which had an episode titled "Go Packers!" and an appearance by Vince Lombardi?
(47) What is the name of the famous wrestler who spent the entire 1982 season on the Packers injured reserve list?
(50) Which player from the Packers was linked to a boxing match with Mike Tyson in 1989?
(51) What is the name of the late actor, forever associated with The Karate Kid, who was a big Packers fan?
(52) In which year did Vince Lombardi become the head coach of the Packers?
(53) Who is the only linebacker to have made both the NFL's 50th and 75th Anniversary Teams?
(54) Which two men founded the Packers?
(55) What was the home arena of the Packers from 1925 through 1956?
(56) What was the score in Super Bowl II?
(57) What is the Lambeau Leap?
(58) Which player is credited with inventing the Lambeau Leap?
(59) What piece of Packers memorabilia went on sale for $175,000 in 2018?
(60) Who did the Packers beat 49-0 in 1962?
(61) Who only lasted one season as the Packers head coach after taking over in 1999?
(62) Who recorded 68.5 sacks in six seasons with the Packers?
(63) Which Packers free safety eventually had to retire after failing to recover from a neck injury sustained in 2011 against the Carolina Panthers?
(64) In which year did Ron Wolf become the general manager of the Packers?
(65) In which year did the NFL make it compulsory for all players to wear protective headgear?
(66) What is the name of the defensive tackle who played for the Packers from 2009–2015?
(67) Who was named the AP NFL Defensive Player of the Year in 2010?
(68) Who had the most catches in the NFL in the middle of the field in 2006?
(69) What was the score in the 1940 National Football League All-Star Game?
(70) What was the venue for the 1940 National Football League All-Star Game?
(71) What was the name of the marching band that used to play at Packers games?
(72) In which year did Bart Starr retire?
(73) Who was inducted into the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame on July 21, 2018?
(74) Why did Vince Lombardi not like schools in the Green Bay area playing games at Lambeau Field?
(75) What is the name of the Packers outside linebacker and defensive end who had his trademark celebration banned by the NFL?
(76) Which member of the Packers' 1997 Super Bowl championship team sadly died in a car accident in 2002?
(77) Who did USA Today pick as the worst starting quarterback in Packers history in a 2016 article?
(78) Who was Dolly Gray?
(79) What is the only number to feature in a Packers game after it was retired?
(80) Who did the Packers play in 2008 at home in conditions so notoriously cold that the officials had to be given hot broth and cider during the breaks?
(81) Which team did Terdell Middleton join in 1982 after leaving the Packers?
(82) Besides the Packers, which two other teams did Ryan Grant play for?
(83) What is the name of the book that Jerry Kramer and sportswriter Dick Schaap wrote about the 1967 season?
(84) Who showed up to a Packers' reception at the White House wearing a Bears jersey?
(85) Who does the Ranker website, at the time of writing, have as the greatest ever Packers quarterback?
„Ich bin wirklich begeistert. Auch die Möglichkeit des zusätzlichen eReaders im Abo finde ich persönlich toll.”
„Die Auswahl von Legimi ist großartig.”
„Der Leser findet seine E-Books/Hörbücher sehr schnell und sie lassen sich, ob mit oder ohne Internetverbindung problemlos öffnen.”
Wurm sucht Buch
„Ich finde das Angebot von Legimi richtig toll.”
„Besonders schön finde ich die große Auswahl an möglichen Abo-Modellen und besonders die Abos mit eReader.”
Miss Foxy Reads
„Ich muss sagen, dass ich von dem E-Reader mehr als positiv überrascht bin.”
„Das ist wirklich eine großartige Idee und mal was ganz Anderes.”
Mikka liest das Leben...
Tausende von E-Books und Hörbücher
Ihre Zahl wächst ständig und Sie haben eine Fixpreisgarantie.
Sie haben über uns geschrieben:
Dabei gewährt der E-Book-Anbieter größtmögliche Freiheiten
Größter Vorteil die Möglichkeit, in der aktuellen App komfortabel zwischen E-Book und Hörbuchversion eines Titels
Spotify for E-Books